Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation Training; Entrepreneur and business development training; Workplace Team Building and Meeting Facilitation Training.
Designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized companies;
life and work challenges cause stress and a desire for positive change.
Conflict Resolution and Mediation Services; EAPs;
Leadership and Change Management;
Career Transition and Outplacement.
Professional career transition and development; professional development workshops; entrepreneurship training; services to support career sustainability; support services for military families and caregivers.
Help provide Free Services for
Our Military and their Families
Worklife Institute provides:
Free for Military
Servicemembers, Active, Veteran, Retired, Guard, Reserve and their Families
. Career Transition
. Career Assessment
. Entrepreneur Workshops
. Supportive Counseling
. Resources for Military Caregivers
SOP's in place for the Resource Center
The Worklife Institute
Resource Center is OPEN
IT CAREERS SERIES: OVERVIEW
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Type your paragraph here.
1. Please call ahead so we know to expect you.
2. When you arrive, first sign in on the sheet on the clipboard on the main table.
3. Wear a face covering / mask while in the Center to protect yourself and others using the space.
4. Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and the other people in the Center.
5. If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and access our services via email and phone.
6. We will take your temperature. (NO CONTACT)
Transforming Houston's Work Life Since 1988
CONTACT US 713-266-2456 / 713-963-945
4 Thursday Sessions
September 30, October 7, 14, 21
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.