To maintain a safe environment, each person coming into the Center must agree to the following:
1. Please call ahead so we know to expect you.
2. When you arrive, first sign in on the sheet on the clipboard on the main table.
3. Wear a face covering / mask while in the Center to protect others using the space
4. Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and the other people in the Center.
5. During your stay in the Center, please use the hand sanitizer provided in the kitchen.
6. Before you leave, please wipe down the spaces you used with the Clorox surface sanitizer located in the kitchen in a plastic jug.
7. If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and access our services via email and phone.
We are receiving job openings via email, and these are in the resource room for you to copy and take. We look forward to seeing you again and getting your updates.
Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation Training; Entrepreneur and business development training; Workplace Team Building and Meeting Facilitation Training.
Worklife Institute provides:
Free for Military
Servicemembers, Active, Veteran, Retired, Guard, Reserve and their Families
. Career Transition
. Career Assessment
. Entrepreneur Workshops
. Supportive Counseling
. Resources for Military Caregivers
Community Consideration SOP's in place for reopening the Resource Center at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized companies;
life and work challenges cause stress and a desire for positive change.
The Worklife Institute
Conflict Resolution and Mediation Services; EAPs;
Leadership and Change Management;
Career Transition and Outplacement.
Professional career transition and development; professional development workshops; entrepreneurship training; services to support career sustainability; support services for military families and caregivers.
Type your paragraph here.
Help provide Free Services for
Our Military and their Families
CONTACT US 713-266-2456 / 713-963-945
Transforming Houston's Work Life Since 1988