Real Estate for Veterans/
VA Home Loans
Wednesday, April 14: 2 - 4 p.m.
Late Lunch Provided
Worklife Institute provides:
Free for Military
Servicemembers, Active, Veteran, Retired, Guard, Reserve and their Families
. Career Transition
. Career Assessment
. Entrepreneur Workshops
. Supportive Counseling
. Resources for Military Caregivers
SOP's in place for the Resource Center
The Worklife Institute
Resource Center is OPEN
Conflict Resolution and Mediation Services; EAPs;
Leadership and Change Management;
Career Transition and Outplacement.
Professional career transition and development; professional development workshops; entrepreneurship training; services to support career sustainability; support services for military families and caregivers.
Help provide Free Services for
Our Military and their Families
Designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized companies;
life and work challenges cause stress and a desire for positive change.
April 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 2021
2 Thursdays: 1:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
2 Fridays and Saturdays:
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Regular Tuition : $900.00
Veterans, Veterans' Spouses, VSO Staff: $450.00
In Person atWorklife Institute
1900 Saint James Place, Suite 880
Houston, TX 77056
Click HERE to Register
Accredited for Continuing Education by the State Bar of Texas, Professional Counseling Boards, and other Professional Organizations :
1. Please call ahead so we know to expect you.
2. When you arrive, first sign in on the sheet on the clipboard on the main table.
3. Wear a face covering / mask while in the Center to protect yourself and others using the space.
4. Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and the other people in the Center.
5. If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and access our services via email and phone.
6. We are going to take your temperature.
Type your paragraph here.
Transforming Houston's Work Life Since 1988
Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation Training; Entrepreneur and business development training; Workplace Team Building and Meeting Facilitation Training.
CONTACT US 713-266-2456 / 713-963-945